With only 2% of all human cancers attributed to genetic or congenital factors, the other 98% involve external factors such as diet, and guess where bacon fits in? Watch this video now because bacon isn’t the only culprit. Click the Red More Button in your email or the image below if you are on our website.
This information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the practitioner that you received it from. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. HealthNews assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information only. HealthNews encourages you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional.